Thursday, February 28, 2013

All4Pears....an Etsy shop!

I have a little announcement!  I opened an etsy shop yesterday. :)  I'm excited and a little nervous to share my crocheting hobby with the rest of the world.  Or probably just a few people, lol.

I started crocheting not very long ago but it was something I took to right away.  I love crocheting cute little baby things most of all but since I don't have any cute little babies around here anymore (just cute, big, toddlers) I thought it might be fun to keep on making those cute little baby things and maybe try to sell a few of them too.

Since I'm just getting started there isn't a ton of stock in my store yet but I do have a few very cute Easter/Bunny items and I'm going to start working on some Spring hats.  I'd love for you to stop by and see what I've got!  If you are interested, have something you've been thinking about that I don't have listed...send me a message, I'm totally up for custom orders too!


So there you have it!  A new adventure.  Check me out at All4Pears on etsy.com  






This post is linked to:

No comments:

Post a Comment