Monday, July 23, 2012

Aloha!

So sorry I disappeared!  I had the best of intentions to let you know that Mr Pears and I were headed off for some R&R but it just didn't happen.

But, we went to Hawaii!  And now we are back!  And it was awesome.  :)

Oh, here I am!

For a week we've been basking in the sunlight and the cool breezes of Maui...alone.  Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Leah came to watch the kids and though we missed our little guys, we really enjoyed having some time to ourselves.

To lay on the beach (and do beach yoga!)


To take walks and enjoy the scenery


To play in the pool


And to eat at lots of yummy restaurants. (This one below is Amasia)


Add in some water sports and spa time and you could say we stayed both active AND relaxed for a couple of very beautiful days.  



P.S.  I hope to get my act together and have a regular post ready for you by Wednesday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment